1: Your flight is boarding now, please take your baggage with you.您乘坐的航班现在可以登机了,请带好您的行李物品准备登机。 | |
2: We’d like to have passengers with children and infants board the plane first. Business class passengers can board at their own convenience. 携带儿童和婴儿的旅客请先登机,商务舱旅客随时可以登机。 | |
3: Passengers taking flight SQ807, please take all your hand baggage and board at gate No.2. 乘坐sq807的旅客请拿好您的随身行李并由2号登机口登机。 | |
| 4: Where should we board the plane? /At gate 1010.我在哪登机?/1010号登机口. | |
| 5: I’m sorry. Your flight has been delayed (cancelled) due to (aircraft rotation/mechanical trouble/weather condition). 对不起,您的航班由于(飞机调配/故障/天气原因)延误了(取消了)。 | |
| 6: This flight will be delayed for two hours.航班晚两个小时到达。 | |
| 7: The new departure time will be announced as soon as it is determined. 新的时间一确定,我们就会公布的。 | |
| 8: If you want to change to another flight, we can it help you withwhat. You can go to Shenzhen airlines office to endorse your ticket.如果您想改其它航班,我们可以为您注明原因。请您到深圳航空公司办理。 | |
| 9: The weather condition on the route is unfavorable for flying. 航班天气条件不够飞行标准。 | |
| 10: Hello, sir. This is a non-smoking area. Please go to the smoking section.先生您好, 这里是非吸烟区, 请您到吸烟区去吸烟。 | |
| 11: Please relax in the waiting hall.请在候机厅休息一会儿。 | |
| 12: When will the flight begin boarding?这个航班几时开始登机? | |
| 13: What’s the announcement about?刚才广播说什么了? | |
| 14: How long have we been in the air? 我们要在飞机上呆多久? | |
| 15: We are waiting for the weather to improve.我们正等待天气好转。 | |
16: We’ve arranged your overnight stay in our airport hotel. Meals and accommodations are provided free. 我们将安排您在机场旅馆过夜,食宿免费。
| |
17: Please go to the international departure lounge and relax. 请到国际出港休息厅休息一会儿。
| |
18: Excuse me, this is a non-smoking terminal , please go to the smoking section.您好,这里是无烟候机楼,请您到吸烟区吸烟。
| |
19: May I have your attention please? Flight nx181 is delayed due to bad weather in Macao. We will distribute meal boxes now.Passengers for flight 181,please show your boarding card to our staff when you collect your meal box. 各位旅客请注意。澳门航空Nx181由于天气原因延误,我们将分派餐饮给大家。乘坐nx181的旅客请向我们的工作人员出示您的登机牌以便领取您的餐饮。
| |
20: Excuse me, I have some urgent business in Beijing. Can I change to an earlier flight?/ May I have a look at your ticket? Oh, sorry, this is a discounted ticket. You can’t charge it. You can refund it first, and then buy a new one. 我有急事赶去北京,请问我可以改签早点的航班前往北京吗?/我可以看一下您的机票吗? 哦,对不起, 您的是折扣票, 是不能直接改签的, 您必须退票后再重新购票。
| |
21: The airlines shall provide you free room and board, please go to the information desk counter on the second floor .This is the meal for the delayed flight. 航空公司将为您提供免费食宿,请您到2楼问询处集体乘车前往酒店休息,这是为您提供的延误餐。
| |