1: The VIP lounge of Shenzhen Airport can offer a variety of services,including check-in,meeting or seeing off guests. We have a special room for rest, in addition, we offer you free tea and one dish of fruit.深圳机场贵宾厅为客人提供尊贵的接机、送机、候机一条龙服务。我们有专门的厅房给您休息,同时为您提供免费的茶水和一个免费的果盘。 | |
2: The price is 1200 yuan each time, the open price is 1600 yuan each time,which is only for one domestic flight, two hours and eight persons.协议价1200元/次,非协议价1600元/次,限国内同一航班,时限两小时,八人以内。 | |
3: May I have your flight number, the company’s name, titles,names,numbers of your guests and your phone number?请问您的航班号,单位名称,宾客身份、姓名、人数,以及您的联系电话? | |
| 4: I’ll repeat your information. Please check it. 我将重复您的预定内容,请您核实。 | |
| 5: Thank you for your reservation, please make sure to arrive here 90 minutes before departure, we’ll offer you the best service.感谢您的预定,请您提前90分钟到达贵宾厅,我们将为您提供服务。 | |
| 6: CA1303 has taken off. It’ll arrive here at 17:40. CA1303前方起飞,将于17:40到达本场。 | |
| 7: Your flight hasn’t taken off yet. The new arrival time is 17:40. If it takes off, we’ll inform you at once.您的航班前方还没有起飞,预计17:40到达本场,如有消息,我们马上通知您。 | |
| 8: Please check out now. 请您办理结算业务。 | |
| 9: Would you like to pay it with a credit card, cash or signature? 您是刷卡,付现还是签单呢? | |
| 10: 1600yuan in all. Please ensure the amount and input your code, please sigh your name. 合计1600元,麻烦您确认一下金额,请输入密码,请您签字。 | |
| 11: To whom should your invoice be addressed?请问您的发票填开单位? | |
| 12: Here is your invoice. 这是您的发票。 | |
| 13: Can I pay with a credit card? /Yes, please .(Sorry, cash only.) 我可以用信用卡付吗?/可以。(不行,只能用现金。) | |
| 14: Have you made a reservation? 请问您是否预订? | |
| 15: Your room number is 8006.您的预订在8006号房。 | |
16: Please show me your VIP card.请出示您的贵宾卡。
| |
17: This card is valid. This way, please. 您是我们Pass卡/交通银行太平洋卡/EPS卡客户,这边请。
| |
18: What would you like to drink?您想要喝点什么?
| |
19: I’m your attendant; we’ll offer you Coca-Cola, mineral water, 7 up, Pepsi-Cola, fruit and dim sum. 我是值厅员,我将为您提供王老吉、可口可乐、矿泉水、七喜、百事可乐以及果盘和点心。
| |
20: Would you like a refill?帮您续水?
| |
21: Let me help you change this ashtray. 帮您换烟盅。
| |
| 22: The fruit is 80 yuan per dish if you want it. 如果您需要增加果盘,每盘80元。 | |
| 23: We can call the restaurant for you if you need. 我们可以为您提供订餐服务。 | |
| 24: Do you have a FFP mileage card?您有里程卡吗? | |
| 25: Please show me your ticket, passport and mileage card. I’ll go to check it for you. 请出示您的机票、有效证件以及航程累积卡,我将为您办理乘机手续。 | |
| 26: I’m afraid I’ll need you to come with me. 请与我们协助办理。 | |
| 27: The procedure has been finished. Here are your 2tickets, 2passports, 2boarding passes, and 4 baggage tags. Please check them. If they are correct,and please sign your name here. 您的乘机手续已经办好了,这是您的2张机票,2个身份证件,2张登机牌,2张航程累积卡,4张行李托运凭条,请核实。如果您确认无误,请在值机手续交接单上签字。 | |
| 28: It’s Gate 38. The flight is far away. We have prepared a VIP car for you. Please follow me. 您的航班登机口是38号,是远机位。我们已经为您准备好了VIP摆渡车请跟随我一同前往登机口。 | |
| 29: Your flight will arrive here at18:20. It’s time for us to meet the flight. 您的航班将于18:20到达本场,请与我一同前往接机。 | |
| 30: We are very sorry to inform you that your flight has been delayed. We’ll assist you to change the flight. 我们很抱歉地通知您,您的航班晚点,我们将协助您办理改签手续。 | |
| 31: The booking number of Shenzhen airport’s VIP lounge is: 0755--27776162(Terminal A),0755--27778900(Terminal B).深圳机场贵宾厅预订电话:A楼0755—27776162,B楼0755—27778900。 | |
| 32: Can you assist me to check-in?/OK. 请问可以协助我去办理值机手续吗?/好的。 | |
| 33: Mind (or watch) your step!请走好! | |
| 34: This is the escalator.Be careful!这是自动扶梯,请小心! | |
| 35: Your luggage is too heavy. Can you help me, please?您的行李太重了,可以帮我一下吗? | |
| 36: I will ask someone else to help you. Please wait just a moment. 我找别人来帮您,请稍等。 | |
| 37: Don’t worry, we will try our best to help you. 别担心,我会尽力帮你。 | |